Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sandford and Son? Really?

 Yes, I have been accused of becoming like Fred Sandford...Don't know who I'm talking about? I'm kinda disappointed, but that's okay, I'll tell you! Sanford and Son was a show created in the 70's. It's about a junk dealer and his son...It's pretty much hilarious, but back to my point! If you know me at all you know I love my junk store! There's one about 2 minutes from my house and the woman that owns it insists we're related(oh no!)
I am there at least twice a month sorting through piles and piles of junk trying to find something that(I think)is cool. My family, mainly my mom, is of a different opinion. My room is packed full of these random things I've bought, from an old Brownie to a baby scale from the 50's, I've got a lot of stuff! Which begs the question, am I really becoming Fred Sanford? Or worse, are you going to turn on your t.v. one day and see me on 'Hoarders'?
Right now it's pretty organized, so I think I'm good. I may have to use this as an excuse for my daddy to build me a little 'apartment' out back.

No comments:

Post a Comment