Tuesday, November 9, 2010

E-session: Aarin+Chris: Never Kiss Me Goodbye

 Aarin&Chris.....how to describe them? They are so incredibly adorable and their love story is way to cute! I smile every time I think about it...We met at Ruby Tuesday in Oak Ridge. I have worked there since the summer before my sr yr in high school (4 ½ yrs now). It was  April 7, 2007 at about ten o’clock on a Saturday night. He came in and I was his server. I actually forgot to ring in his order at first, and when I remembered I realized that we were out of what he had ordered so I had to go back and have him pick something else. We talked a lot, I kinda liked him and kinda just wanted a tip lol. But  we had a lot in common (we were both about to graduate, I had just been on sr trip to England and he was about to go, he played football I cheered, etc.) anyways at the end of it all he asked for my number and I gave it to him. That Monday we went on our first date to a movie, and we’ve been really close ever since...
 I've known Aarin pretty much my whole life, so when she emailed me about my shooting her wedding in December I was ecstatic! Aarin&Chris are perfect for each other in every way. You can almost see the love when you are around them which makes you want to be around them even more. Their natural affection towards each other was a dream to shoot. They were willing to do anything I asked them which I am so thankful for!
















Bahaha! Megan got the idea that this would be a cute picture...poor Aarin!


 Aarin&Chris, y'all are amazing! I can't wait for your wedding! Enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment